Flodraulic takes personal pride and ownership on any challenge given to them. They take responsibility and follow every project through to successful completion. Flodraulic is always considering the overall scope of a system – be it mechanical, hydraulic or electronic – not just their portion of it. They've added safety interlocks we didn't foresee and proposed efficiency improvements that made our products better. The word "can't" is not in their vocabulary, no matter what the obstacle, they have always found a solution to complete the job and meet our demands.
~ Mark Pennings, Bay-Lynx Mfg.
Flodraulic utilizes overall system scope when building in safety applications – right from the beginning stages of custom development – including:
• Functional safety programming practices
• Safety Integration Level 2 (SILII) Approved
compilers and controllers
• Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) knowledge and experience
• Full redundancy for safety systems
• Circuit Protection
• Operator Safety, as well as machine safety
• Intuitive interlocks
COPYRIGHT © 2012 FLODRAULIC™