In the News
To better serve you by Flodraulic has recently acquired OmniFlex and Georgian Hose – both are Aeroquip Authorized Hose and Fitting distributors – as well as RHM, a premium power unit and lubrication systems manufacture.
Or any application that requires a quiet, efficient, severe duty capable pump.
95 to 98% efficient
1.5 to 250 cc/rev
To 350 Bar
Contact us to find out more about what Eckerle pumps can do for you.
Flodraulic is pleased to announce the new building/future home for Omniflex.
Located at 78 Cowansview Rd. in Cambridge, Omniflex will move in to the new 30,000 sq.ft facility in the 4th quarter of 2014.
• Automatically provides the extra pressure punch needed to get the job done.
• Allows for the design of a hydraulic system around it’s nominal, not its peak working pressure.
Flodraulic’s Frank Pirri was proud to present the 2014 Edward Stock Memorial Scholarship to Iqbal Zafar of Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology in the study of fluid power within the Automation and Robotics program
Georgetown High School, sponsored by Flodraulic, came in 7th at the Myrtle Beach FIRST Robotics Competition!
The revolutionary new CANnect™ utilizes provides detailed equipment diagnostics, via iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Blackberry®, to maximize efficiency and minimize cost.
• Over 480 high quality catalog products
• Strong portfolio of solenoid, proportional, mechanical and CETOP valves.
• Catalog manifolds, including new family of Fan Drive HICs.
• A market leader in custom manifolds.
See the CANnect ad in OEM Off-Highway Magazine.
Flodraulic is pleased to announce that we have been appointed by Danfoss as Engineered System Distributor allowing us to integrate Propel piston products with Plus+1 and PVG as part of our total system solution.
2 - 11
COPYRIGHT © 2012 FLODRAULIC™